The Homeopathic College
Manfred Mueller, DHM, RSHom(NA), CCH founded The Homeopathic College in 1989 in Durham, NC. For 10 years he ran a 4 year training program for beginning homeopathic studies.
In 2007, The Homeopathic College reopened and now offers distance-learning modules for homeopathic practitioners and advanced students.
The programs aim to provide the busy practitioner with practical solutions to clinical dilemmas encountered in everyday practice:
- how to perceive modern disorders
- how to identify a cancer predisposition
- how to remove obstacles to cure
- how to put order into the most complex cases
- how to deal with patients
- how to make optimal use of potencies