The Creation Process
The Synthesis Project
If one were to review the ongoing evolution of Synthesis, it readily becomes apparent as to why it should be called a Project. Most projects of this scope usually begin as a labor of love by one or two visionary people.
Dr. Frederik Schroyens has served as the chief architect of the Synthesis Project from its inception. As part of his ongoing efforts, Dr. Schroyens has chronicled many events in the evolution of Synthesis.
This section contains the following articles written by Dr. Frederik Schroyens about the Synthesis Project:
- History of Repertories and the Synthesis Project
- Steps in Creating Synthesis
- The Sources, Criteria & Procedure for Additions to the Synthesis Repertory
- The Making of Synthesis - Its Enormous Scope and Teamwork
- Copying Remedies of Subrubrics to Superrubrics