Southwestern Homoeopathic Hospital and Medical College
1892 - ?
Southwestern Homoeopathic Hospital and Southwestern Homoeopathic Medical College, Louisville, were incorporated in 1892, and opened for students and patients 1893.
The hospital was supported by pay of patients, Ladies' Homoeopathic League, and voluntary contributions. The college also ran a free dispensary that in 1900, gave 42,305 prescriptions.
Excerpted from the
American Institute of Homoeopathy
"Homoeopathic Organizations and Institutions in the United States"
57th session, 1901