Helonias Dioica (helon.)
Exercise 56 - EH Analysis
RADAR Keynotes for Helonias Dioica (helon.)
* Predominantly affects the female genitalia.
- Sadness < on seeing others happy; with aversion to company.
- > When kept busy, occupation of mind, doing something.
- Irritability from contradiction. Faultfinding.
- < Thinking of complaints (Ox-ac).
- > Warm air.
- Pain > mental exertion.
- Salivation during pregnancy (Kreos).
- Aphtae during pregnancy.
- Albuminuria during pregnancy (Apis).
- WEAKNESS, ATONY OF UTERUS.
- CONSCIOUS OF UTERUS: feels as if pregnant,
feels uterus move, bump when they move.
Weight and soreness.
- Prolapse, malposition of uterus, < after miscarriage, pregnancy, menopause.
- Desire lost. Sterility.Abortion.
- Ulceration of cervix. Fibroids.
- Metrorrhagia < least exertion (Erig). Leucorrhea.
- Mammae swollen with painful nipples , < during menses.
- Nipples sensitive, can't bear pressure of ordinary dress (Castor-eq).
- Sensation of weakness and weight in back.
- Backache from prolapse of uterus (Lil-t).
DD: Alet, Lyss, Murx, Ox-ac, Pip-m, Puls, Sep.
EH Query File
Here is the EH Query file for you to install in your own program.
1. To download the file, right click on this link. Choose "Save File As", "Save Link As", or "Save Target As", depending on your browser.
3. Open EH, go to the Find Window (F4) and chose the Search pull down menu. Select Recall the Query.
4. Double click on the query file you would like to open. You will then find the same query that was used to create the analysis screenshot for that remedy.
5. To view the analysis in EH, hit the function key (F8) and you will see the analysis for that query.