Dioscorea Villosa (dios.)
Exercise 55 - EH Analysis
RADAR Keynotes for Dioscorea Villosa (dios.)
*Colic and nerve pains.
- Aversion to company.
- Cross. Nervous. Easily troubled.
- Mistakes in speaking, using wrong or opposite words
e.g. putting right for left or vice versa.
- Unbearable, wandering, radiating pains.
- > STRETCHING OUT, BENDING BACK. Standing erect.
- > Moving about.
- < Errors of diet.
- < Doubling up.
- Neuralgia of stomach. Sharp pain > standing erect, leaning backwards.
- PAIN, COLIC:
< Doubling up, lying.
> STRETCHING, BENDING BACKWARD, walking about.
Wandering pain, suddenly shifts to different parts as
back, chest, arms, fingers and toes.
- Gall stone colic (Card-m, Chel, Chin, Lyc, Nat-s).
- Much flatus.
- Hemorrhoids like bunches of grapes or red cherries (Aesc).
Protrude after stool.
Pain extends to liver.
- Diarrhea, < morning, with exhaustion.
- Renal colic with pain in extremities and testicles.
- Cold and relaxed.
- Strong-smelling perspiration on scrotum and pubes (Sulph).
- Dysmenorrhea. Labor pains. After-pains.
- Uterine colic radiating and alternating with cramps in fingers and toes.
- Angina pectoris with flatulence (Lyc). Pain extends into arms.
- Sciatica right side, < motion, > standing on toes, lying still.
- Cramps in flexors of fingers and toes.
- Brittle nails.
- Felon, early stage when pain is sharp and agonising.
DD: Coloc, Lac-c, Mag-p, Nux-v.
EH Query File
Here is the EH Query file for you to install in your own program.
3. Open EH, go to the Find Window (F4) and chose the Search pull down menu. Select Recall the Query.