Ammonium Carbonicum (am-c.)
Exercise 54 - EH Analysis
RADAR Keynotes for Ammonium Carbonicum (am-c.)
- Mental picture not clear yet.
- Sour, ACID disposition.
- Obstinate in company and reluctant to obey.
- Irritable, < headache, bad weather, evening.
- Sulky, refuses to answer, 'don't bother me'.
Indisposed to talk. Doesn't share emotions.
- Timid. Avoid crowds.
- Talk during sleep: REVEALS SECRETS.
- Feels unfortunate, fear of misfortune, < morning.
- Anxious, fearful in evening, feel like crying.
Bad mood in morning, tends to weep, which > in evening (Graph.).
- SADNESS, < CLOUDY, WET WEATHER.
- Walking < : recalls disagreable memories, gets discouraged.
- Sensitive to criticism, even towards others,
< hearing others talking.
- Hysterical women, with a tendency to faint.
- UNCLEANLINESS. Aversion to bathing often because of <.
- Absentminded. Mistakes in calculating, speaking, writing.
- Seem backward, immature. Difficulty learning. Lazy.
- Critical, demanding.
- Flabby, obese. Soft tissues.
- GREAT WEAKNESS OF CARDIAC AND RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
- Tremendous EXHAUSTION (Stann, Mur-ac, Helo), < menses.
- Lack of reactibility.
- DISCHARGES ACRID, PUNGENT, excoriating:ear, nose, eye,
stool, menses, leucorrhoea, ulcers.
Mental and physical acidity.
- Difficult oxygenation of blood. Sluggish circulation.
- Tendency to dark hemorrhages, no coagulation.
- < DURING MENSES, 3-4 A.M. (Kali-c.).
- < COLD, WET, CLOUDY, WINDY WEATHER. BATHING (Sulph.).
- < Walking in cold air. Ascending.
- < Pollution (Sul-ac.).
- > Lying on abdomen, becoming warm in bed.
- Severe cases with cold body, weak pulse, cyanosis.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
- Desire: SUGAR.
- Pain: Congestive.
Forehead, ROOT OF NOSE, AS IF head WILL BURST.
As if brain oozes out through forehead and eyes.
< wet weather, walking in open air,
- Sensation of hot water in right eye.
- Dry, swollen, cracked lids, from excoriating discharge.
- Acrid discharge.
- Painful sensibility in deaf ear.
- History of repeated coryza, with burning acrid discharge,
ext. throat, bronchi. Weakening the chest resulting in dyspnea, emphysema.
- Obstruction at night, waking him, < menses.
- Hay fever.
- Epistaxis, while washing face and hands, while eating.
- Pale, bloated, puffy (Cushingoid).
- Heated while eating, from excitement.
- Cracks in mouth corners and lips from acrid saliva.
- Boils and pustules during menses.
- Cracking of jaw on chewing
- Saliva acrid, excoriating.
- Food tastes metallic.
- Gums receded, bleeding, spongy. Teeth loose, fall out.
- Toothache during menses, < when biting teeth together.
- Tonsils inflamed and bluish-purple (Lach.).
- Acrid, burning diarrhea (Merc-c.).
- Bleeding hemorrhoids during menses.
- Masturbation. Sensitive to sexual impressions.
- Sexual desire diminished. AVERSION TO SEX.
- Hysterical reaction to sexual stimulation (oversensitive clitoris).
- Cholera-like (diarrhea, vomiting) symptoms at beginning of menses.
- Menses profuse, dark and clotted.
- Leucorrhea acrid, burning.
- CARDIAC ASTHMA. BRONCHIAL ASTHMA. EMPHYSEMA WITH CYANOSIS.
- ASPHYXIA FROM CHARCOAL FUMES (Carb-v.).
- Bronchitis with dry, tickling cough, < 3 a.m. (Kali-c.).
- RATTLING respiration; accumulation of mucus with difficult expectoration (Ant-t.).
- Dyspnea < ASCENDING, WARM ROOM, POLLUTED AIR, 3
A.M.; > open air.
Dyspnea with cyanosis, rapid pulse, anxiety.
- Acute pulmonary oedema.
- WEAKNESS OF HEART. DILATATION OF HEART. ANGINA PECTORIS.
- VIOLENT PALPITATIONS, < from motion; with prostration and
sense of suffocation.
Have to lie down to calm down heart.
- PANARITIUM. Violent inflammation finger.
- Bone pains, < cold, wet weather.
- Chronic sprains.
- Talking during sleep. Revealing secrets.
- Starting from sleep.
- Eruptions dark RED, LIKE SCARLATINA.
- Erysipelas with brain symptoms. Malignant scarlatina.
- Snake-bites with sepsis, thin black bleeding (Elaps).
DD: Ammoniums, Ant-t., Ars., Calc., Carb-v, Kali-c, Lach., Laur., Stann.
EH Query File
Here is the EH Query file for you to install in your own program.
1. To download the file, right click on this link. Choose "Save File As", "Save Link As", or "Save Target As", depending on your browser.
3. Open EH, go to the Find Window (F4) and chose the Search pull down menu. Select Recall the Query.