Cistus Canadensis (cist.)
Exercise 44 - EH Analysis
RADAR Keynotes for Cistus Canadensis (cist.)
* Upper respiratory problems. Glandular affections.
- Ailments from anger, emotional excitement.
- Feels paralysed when angry
- Cheerful while eating.
- Restlessness at night.
- CHILLY, < COLD, < cold air, < inhaling cold air.
COLD SENSATION IN VARIOUS PARTS, < perspiring.
- < WINTER.
- Frequent UPPER RESPIRATORY problems.
- Frequent colds in winter, esp. nasopharynx.
- Flabby, worn out (Calc.).
- Discharges: thick, yellow, offensive.
- GLANDS, ENLARGED, SUPPURATED, ESP. CERVICAL.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
- Desires: CHEESE, acid food and fruit, punguent.
- Coldness in forehead < warm room.
- headache when missing noon meal.
- Cracks in canthi.
- Offensive discharges.
- CHRONIC CORYZA, SINUSITIS. < Left side.
- Pain, cold sensation, burning and sneezing when inhaling cold air.
- Pressing pain at root of nose.
- Nose feels best when full of mucus.
- Swelling and inflammation of parotids.
- Cancer of lower lip.
- Caries of lower jaw.
- Tongue, breath and saliva feel cold.
- Pyorrhoea. Hurts to protrude the tongue.
- Chronic post-nasal drip, thick mucus.
- Tonsillitis. Pain when inspiring cold, dry air.
- Coldness < inhaling cold air.
- Dryness, < after sleep, must get up to drink.
- Malignant diseases of glands.
- Enlarged glands like knotted cords.
Suppuration of glands.
- Cold feeling in stomach before and after eating.
- Cold eructations.
- Cold feeling.
- Chronic diarrhea, with goitre, < coffee, fruits, wet weather.
- Bad smelling leucorrhea.
- Asthmatic < lying down, > fresh air.
- Coldness in chest.
- Induration and inflammation of mammae, < left. Cancer.
- Bruised, burning pain in coccyx, < contact, prevents sitting.
- Coldness. Finger tips very sensitive to cold.
- Eruptions on finger tips.
- Horny callosities with deep cracks from manual labor.
- Hard, thick, dry and cracked (hands, palms, fingers), < winter.
- Herpetic eruptions.
Compl.: Bell., Carb-v., Mag-c., Phos.
DD: Aran., Calc., Carb-v., Hep., psor., Rhus-t., Sep., Sil.
EH Query File
Here is the EH Query file for you to install in your own program.
1. To download the file, right click on this link. Choose "Save File As", "Save Link As", or "Save Target As", depending on your browser.
3. Open EH, go to the Find Window (F4) and chose the Search pull down menu. Select Recall the Query.