Understanding Potency and Dose in Homeopathic Practice
JUST A LITTLE BIT ABOUT DOSE & POTENCY
A Special Free Session
with Dr. Taylor
How does Dr. Taylor approach Dose & Potency in his own practice?
What does he recommend to his students?
This 5-session recorded course, is a careful exploration of dose, potency and repetition of dose (posology) in homeopathic clinical practice.
In the context of specific case examples (both acute and chronic), these 10 hours of study will help you transfer the material to direct application in your clinical practice.
This course reviews the history of dose and potency in our tradition, and relevant lessons for our work today.
Additional topics covered include:
- examples and exercises in potency selection in a variety of acute and chronic cases
- the early development of dose & potency over Hahnemann's lifetime
- recommendations & practices of notable historical & contemporary practitioners ~ as they practiced, as well as what they wrote about it
- schools of practice promoted in the 1980's rebirth of homeopathy ~ notably the approaches of Vithoulkas and Eizayaga
- 50-millesimal (LM, Q) potencies - use & management
- the use of crude and tincture doses in homeopathic practice
"My goal is to help you develop specific skills in casework
and materia medica study which you can apply productively in every-day practice."
Dr. Will Taylor, a research scientist, medical doctor and naturalist, employs, in his own practice, a flexible approach to potency - including the use of LMs, the full range of centesimal potencies, and the use of tincture doses. In his initial homeopathic training, the issue of dose & potency was put off month after month, until the explanation in the final session that this might need to wait for a postgraduate course. After 20 years, Dr. Taylor is finally getting around to this.
Dose & Potency in Homeopathic Practice
Course on CD & DVD
$400 SALE $200
MP3 Files may not play on CD players
which are not specifically MP3 compatible.
All Sales Are Final
Online Only Registration
$400 SALE $200
When you register online, DVDs can be optionally purchased for $85 - More Info
Want Online Access and DVDs?
If you are interested in accessing the course online (which grants Homeopathic Education Hours), as well as having a DVD copy of the course (which lasts for years to come), we have a special option for you.
Once you are enrolled in the online portion of a course, check the course page. At the bottom of the page is a link to buy the DVDs at the special price of $85.
Please note: DVDs not available for all courses
Note: The price you see when you register, is the price you will be charged.
Refund Policy: No refunds issued for WHN courses
If you are having technical issues with PayPal and need help enrolling,
please contact the Course Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
707-825-0545 (pacific time).
Your registration includes:
- 6 months access to the course recordings, downloadable handouts, quizzes and letter of attendance.
- A multimedia presentation to view on your computer.
- Online review and self-assessment quizzes for each session.
- Documentation of Homeopathic Education Hours* - The full completion of this course provides 12 hours of Homeopathic Education.
- Access to our WHN Course website.
- High-quality PowerPoint presentations.
- Case assignments and Repertorizations.
*To receive Homeopathic Education Hours: You must watch the recorded sessions, and complete all quizzes with a score of 80% or better within 6 months of your enrollment in the course. After this 6-month period, the quizzes and Letter of Verification may no longer be available. Please be sure to print and safeguard your Letter at the conclusion of the course. Partial course credit is not given for WHN courses.
For More Information - or to register offline:
or call 707-825-0545 (pacific time)
Praise for recent WHN Courses
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy these courses -- such a wonderful way to learn! Thank you so much for doing them.
— Betsy H.
I just want to say how much I appreciate this particular format. It's super to be able to sit down a couple days later at my own time and hear it. Having a quiz to take keeps me alert to what is actually being said. Also, the instructors are keeping communication open and encouraging discussions, which means I'm getting a chance to ask questions and make comments ... So thank you to all who have a hand in this. It's excellent.
— Sarah D.
A great course all around. I'm sure I'll do others.
— Sarah M.
Dose & Potency in Homeopathic Practice is another in WholeHealthNow's ongoing At-Home Learning Series, offering high-quality, affordable homeopathic education.