Less is More... Easy to read and easy to use with no theoretical approaches, and no dream provings - a precisely focused FULL REPERTORY, that includes only the proven essentials.
Maximize your repertorial skills with Pasma's Practice Makes Perfect
1980 pp hb
Containing the following NEW information, the Essential Synthesis reveals:
- Kentís Treasures; personal annotations contained in Kent's own repertory, including 11,368 additions and corrections, plus 333 hand-written additions that Kent added to his own copy of Hering's Guiding Symptoms .
- For the first time in printed form, a chapter of VETERINARY information; symptoms, remedies of veterinary origin, and a list of veterinary concepts leading to related symptoms.
From the Book
Easy to Read = Easy to Use.
Users of the Synthesis Repertory in software form value its different "views" of the repertory.
We have created an Essential View - a precisely focused selection from the full repertory that include only the proven essentials - To achieve this, the Essential View is built with strict criteria:
- No theoretical approaches
- No dream or meditation provings
- No very recent provings
- No information that is not yet confirmed in the clinic
Up until now, one needed a computer to access this essential core of the repertory, Now one can use the Essential View in book form.
We've named it - The Essential Synthesis
Much thought and care has gone into creating the physical book itself.
- The book has a practical cut out thumb index.
- For easy reading, the font sizes are one size larger than in the Synthesis 9.1 book.
- The page layouts were worked and reworked to achieve the best use of space, resulting in a lighter, more portable reference.