Dr. Didier Grandgeorge was born on July 14, 1950, in Lyon, France.
He studied homeopathy at the École Hahnemannienne Dauphine Savoie. He was mainly trained by Dr. Bourgarit and Dr. Demangeat.
Dr. Grandgeorge practices classical homeopathy full time since 1977, occasionally allopathy.
He has taught since 1980 in France, Canada, Switzerland, Russia, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain, Roumania, and Belgium. He teaches is affiliated with the École Hahnemannienne de Frejus and with the Fac. de Medecine de Marseille.
Dr. Grandgeorge is the president of the École Hahnemannienne de Frejus.
Books by Didier Grandgeorge:
- Articles in several homeopathic journals
- L' Esprit du Remède Homeopathique : ce que le medecin a dit - edicomm 1993
- Homeopathie chemin de la vie - edicomm 1998
- L' Homeopathie exactement I II III IV (directeur de publication)
- Phone: +33-494523350
- Fax: 33-494523242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org